Monday, October 31, 2005

Longing For Home

It's like being homesick.
Seeing you so close.
Wanting to reach out,
to touch your hand,
to share a moment with you
But knowing I cannot

I miss your laughter.
I miss your voice.
I miss the friendship
that was so strong.

It shouldn't hurt.
It shouldn't matter.
It's been too long for it to count.

But it does.
It's like being homesick
but knowing you can never
go home.

~By Brenda Hager



in dedication to my friends in relationship problems..











Leagan,

this is a song that i think you liked...

there's always be a place in our hearts,
that we both share,
and thats our home...

i am so tired,
i really wanna go home...
engaging in these endless struggles,
everyday is just a resemblance of the day before,
a repitition of longingness of treasured memories,
a longingness for you







Putting my thoughts on the work at hand,
Reading mags and trying to sleep

Every second seems like the longest bridge
that I know I have to cross

Trying to find out where your thoughts now
are proves to be a useless task

Over me clouds roll by and grow
but someday will dissipate



Not a day goes by that I don't think about you
Not a day goes by that I don't think about you









i guess death is really a distant place to be